Friday, May 6, 2011

May Challenge

Hi there Inkers and friends, its Danielle from Au Clair De La Lune here! Sorry this post is comin' 'round so late... apparently thats how I roll lately....extremely scatterbrained!

For this month's challenge I thought it would be fun to CASE a card from our favorite designer. 
I think doing this can really help when you're not feeling very creative, or can't be inspired...aka mojo loss! 
I chose to case a couple of cards from Betsy Veldman (bet you would of never guessed I liked her stuff huh!?) Just click on the links above my cards to see Betsy's originals.

Betsy's card

My Card


My Card

I didn't have the same supplies, so I just put my own twist on things....

Now its your turn! I hope you decide to play along with us this month!

5 comments:

  1. Great Challenge Danielle and a Beautiful card, wow. I hope I get time to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is going to be fun! I've never cased a card before. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge! I love CASEing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, but I think you made them your own. Betsy will be flattered .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really impressed with your color combination the card look stunning in its current color theme.
    plastic discount card
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete